Visit Magaly here for only a little while longer, she's blending her writing in with Pagan Culture after May 13th.
Here are the rules: Thank the Award Bestower & link back to them. Tell 7 things about yourself that you may not have covered in prior posts. Then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers that you read & think are terrific!
My seven things: I did Witchy things in a previous post. How about my
2. African Hedgehog: hey, I'm a Witch. And hedgies are associated with pixies. And they're amazingly awesome. However, they do not manage their own poop. But their poops are small & not very stinky, so it evens out.
3. Elephant: Did you know that they can learn to paint? Holding a brush in their trunks? Even representational stuff like flowers? So cool.
4. Dog: I love doggies but they are so much like children in their neediness. And they don't manage their own poop, so cat beats dog in my book.
5. Skunk: small, cute & no one messes with them.
6. Sheep: I was raised on a farm with lots of them. So picturesque and so woolily useful.
7. Horse: truth be told, I'm a little scared of horses; but I love to look at them.
8. Badger: a new fave, I love their stripey faces & their persistence.
Bit of rule bend: I will list some blogs here that I read religiously (heh) but they are not quite in the realm of bloggy friends; they just aren't going to link back to me & say oh sweet a blog award. But if you haven't visited these web places they are worth a try.
The Wild Hunt
Sia at FullCircleNews
T Thorn Coyle
Then there are these beautiful bloggers:
Pagan Homesteader: She is walking the talk.
Dragonfly Cottage: pretty!
Minty's Mumblings: I like her sense of humor.
Our Little Acorn: Excellent writer who has incredible grace in dealing with her life challenges
Which comes up to 11. Your age when you go off to Hogwarts or possibly Beauxbatons.